Amal Jyothi College of Engineering is delighted to announce organization of an International Conference on Emerging Areas in Materials Engineering (ICEAME)-AICERA 2017 during 13-15 July 2017 at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, Kottayam District, Kerala, India.
This is the 2017 edition of the Annual International Conference on Emerging Research Areas (AICERA) organized by the College as a part of its commitment to organize an international conference every year.
ICEAME-AICERA 2017 is being organized jointly by the Departments of Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy and Basic Sciences of the College.
The conference will cover the following track themes, but are not limited to:
- Smart Materials/Biomaterials/ Shape Memory Alloys
- Nanomaterials/Novel Materials
- Ferroelectric/Multiferroic/Electronic Materials
- Ceramics/ Composites/High Temperature Materials
- Photonic/Photovoltaic Materials
- Low Dimensional Systems/Carbon nanostructures/Graphene
- Thin Films/ Interfaces
- Polymers/Conducting Polymers/Organic Materials
- Environmental Issues/Green Materials
- Energy Harvesting Materials/New Gen Materials
- Materials Characterization/ Novel techniques
- Computational methods/Modeling
ICEAME – AICERA 2017 is exclusively dedicated to the field of Materials Science and Engineering. During the three-day conference, the participants will listen to engineers, academicians, scientists, industry researchers, research scholars and students from the fields of Material Science and engineering, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry and allied areas. The conference will feature keynote addresses, invited talks, contributed lectures and poster presentations, focusing on specific current trends in the theme areas and shall discuss recent advances, challenges, breakthroughs and new research and innovations on various aspects of materials science and engineering.
Research papers related to the above track themes are invited for oral/poster presentation at the conference. All the submitted papers will be peer reviewed and selected papers will be published. The college is making all efforts to get the proceedings of the conference published by a reputed publisher. Contributors will be informed of this in course of time.